Milwaukee 18V FUEL GEN 4 13mm Hammer Drill/Driver M18FPD30
The M18 FUEL 13 mm Hammer Drill Driver delivers the capability to drill large holes at high speed into the densest materials. The cordless drill is a compact design and solution, featuring AutoStop Control Mode for Enhanced Safety. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers the most power under load to complete 2-9/16"" Self-Feed holes in dense woods for increased productivity. At only 175 mm in length, it provides maximum access and maneuverability in tight spaces. The AutoStop Control Mode offers enhanced safety for the operator by preventing over-rotation in a bind-up. The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overloads, heating, and over-discharge whilst the all metal ratcheting chuck provides increased grip strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 158 Nm of Max Torque with 2,100 RPM and 33,000 BPM
- Redesigned trigger mechanism with improved fitment and smoother acceleration provides the ultimate trigger control
- Offers an enhanced safety control mode, AUTOSTOP™, preventing over-rotations in bind-up situations
- New M-Clutch design enables the tool to handle a wider range of torque settings with improved drilling and fastening performance
|Chuck Type||13 mm Metal Chuck|
|RPM||0 - 500 / 0 - 2,100 rpm|
|BPM||0 - 33,000 bpm|
Milwaukee 18V FUEL GEN 4 1/4"" Hex Impact Driver M18FID30
The M18 FUEL™ 1/4"" Hex Impact Driver features the POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor which delivers maximum power for a full range of capabilities to complete the widest variety of applications. Increase productivity on the jobsite with fast driving speed without sacrificing power or control. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence delivers Ultimate Trigger Control by providing smooth acceleration for small fasteners to prevent stripping of screws or damaging of materials. Featuring 4-mode drive control provides users with greater control over output speed and power. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking, and stripping out screws. The new impact driver also features Tri-LED lighting, illuminating the area of work while eliminating shadows.
- Enhanced motor gives the M18FID3 0 - 4,400 IPM and 226 Nm of Max Torque
- Provides the user the ability to deliver power to more demanding applications back-to-back
- Enhanced motor delivers an improved 3,900 RPM when compared to previous generations
- Provides the user with increased range of speed to complete application fast and with minimal downtime
- Redesigned trigger mechanism with improved fitment and smoother acceleration
- Tri-LED lighting illuminating the area of work while eliminating shadows
- 4-Mode Drive Control provides users with greater control over the output speed and power
|Chuck Type||1/4"" Hex|
|Max Torque||226 Nm|
|RPM||0 - 1,700 / 3,000 / 3,900 / 3,900 rpm|
|IPM||0 - 1,400 / 3,600 / 4,400 / 4,400 ipm|
|DRIVE CONTROL||4 - Mode|
|Single Hand Bit Insertion||Yes|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel 184mm Brushless Circular Saw M18FCS66-0
- Maximum Productivity - The brand-new higher performance POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 5,800 RPM to rip through tough applications without bogging down.
- Fast Cutting - The newly designed REDLINK PLUS Intelligence package ensures maximum performance of the tool under load, protecting against overload and overheating.
- Up to 750 cuts per charge - With increases in overall power and run time across the board, this new circular saw boasts performance like none other and can make up to 750 cuts in 2x4 per charge on the new REDLITHIUM-ION High Output 12.0Ah Battery.
|Arbour Size||15.88 mm (5/8"")|
|Cut Depth||90° - 63.5 mm
45° - 47 mm
|Maximum Bevel Capacity||50°|
|Weight (with Battery)||5.9 kg|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless 1/2"" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring M18FMTIW2F12-0
The M18 FUEL 1/2"" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring delivers access in tight spaces, up to 881 Nm of nut-busting torque, and maximum power to weight ratio. This battery-powered impact wrench weighs only 1.58 kg, making it extremely versatile, capable of performing a wide variety of applications. A POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides the power needed to quickly perform many tasks, such as removing large bolts or lug nuts. The MILWAUKEE 1/2"" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring is only 152 mm in length, providing users access to stubborn fasteners where larger impact wrenches cannot fit without needing to disassemble components to reach bolts. Tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver the user brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers enhanced precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, Auto Shut-Off Mode applies no more than 48 Nm of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Mode, where the tool delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack (not included) fits all M18 tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
- Friction ring ensures quick and easy socket changes
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 881 Nm of nut-busting torque
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides control over output speed and power
- Auto Shut-Off Mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 48 Nm of torque
- Bolt Removal Mode delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops
- 152 mm in length for maximum access in tight spaces
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- Works in up to 69 kV environments
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
|Anvil Type||1/2"" Square with Friction Ring|
|Fastening Torque||746 Nm|
|Nut-Busting Torque||881 Nm|
|Drive Control||4-Mode with Auto Shut-Off Mode & Bolt Removal Mode|
|Speed||0 - 1,250 / 0 - 1,950 / 0 - 2,575 / 0 - 2,575 rpm|
|IPM||0 - 900 / 0 - 2,100 / 0 - 3,100 / 0 - 3,100 ipm|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless 125mm (5"") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch M18FAG125XPD-0
The M18 FUEL 125 mm (5"") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch is the next advancement in power and performance, fast cutting and a lighter and more compact design when compared to the current model. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum sustained power and 8,500 RPM to remove material faster and increase productivity. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18 FUEL 125 mm (5"") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection, as well as overload protection to maximise motor life. With tool-free accessory and guard adjustments, users will experience fast accessory changes, and less downtime, while remaining fully compatible with the most common accessories in the market. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 125 mm (5"") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch takes cordless grinders to the next level.
- Next generation M18CAG125XPD with electronic and ergonomic upgrade
- More compact, lightweight and balanced design allow for more comfortable and manoeuvrable use
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 8,500 rpm
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- E-Clutch with kickback protection
- FIXTEC System allows 100% tool-free wheel change
- Paddle switch design provides increased comfort and ease-of-use in various positions
|Wheel Diameter||125 mm (5"")|
|No Load Speed||8500 rpm|
|E-Clutch / Kickback Protection||Yes|
|Tool-Free Guard Change||Yes|
|Tool-Free Accessory Change||Yes|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel 26mm SDS Plus Brushless Rotary Hammer M18FH-0
The M18 FUEL 26 mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer delivers fast drilling, hard hitting performance and maximum control for productivity on the jobsite. Designed to achieve top performance with only moderate pressure, the rotary hammer is compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM-ION batteries, and is optimised for use with M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT 6.0Ah batteries (sold separately). The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers users 2.7 J of impact energy, 1,330 RPM, and 4,800 BPM, providing speed and power in the most demanding applications. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence tool technology ensures maximum rotary drill performance and protects the tool from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 26 mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer includes AUTOSTOP Kickback Control for maximum control and enhanced safety, with the tool sensing a bind-up situation when users are drilling in rebar or hard aggregate and stopping over-rotation, without the need for the user to release the trigger, indicated by the AUTOSTOP Indicator LED. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS) minimises vibration for maximum comfort when in use for extended periods. A Dedicated Dust Extractor (M18FDEX) is also available (sold separately), which once connected is powered by the Rotary Hammer.
- 3 Modes (Rotary Hammer, Hammer only, and Rotary only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers fast drilling
- 2.7 J impact energy for hard hitting performance
- Anti-Vibration System (AVS) for maximum user comfort
- AUTOSTOP Kickback Control senses bind-up and prevents over-rotation
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloads, over-heating and over-discharge
- Integrated LED light for illuminating dark workspaces
- Compatible with M18 FUEL HAMMERVAC 26 mm Dedicated Dust Extractor (M18FDEX)
- Adjustable depth gauge rod for accurate hole depths
|Max Capacity||26 mm|
|Impact Energy||2.7 J|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel D-Handle Jigsaw M18FJS-0
- Fast Blade Speed - allows clean and controlled cuts.
- Faster cuts for greater productivity on the jobsite.
- Power to cut hard materials - maximum power to tackle the hardest materials.
- Maximum cuts per charge - Cut up to 32 m in 19 mm laminated board with one M18 5.0Ah Battery Pack.
|Stroke Length||25 mm (1"")|
|Bevel||Detents at 0, 15, 30, 45 degrees|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw M18CSX2-0
The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest applications on the job site. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL delivers fast cuts, as it leverages a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor to provide users with 3,000 SPM and 32 mm (1-1/4"") stroke length for fast material removal. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance under stress, as well as protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 5.0Ah Battery Pack delivers users runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery pack. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw is designed to perform in demanding applications and is Milwaukee's most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A tool-free, wear-resistant blade change reduces downtime on the job, and an anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal reinforced battery rails provide long component life, standing up to tough jobsite conditions. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw weighs less than the previous generation and features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hanging hook for convenient storage on the job.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides fast cutting speed and power through tough applications
- Anti-corrosion blade clamp delivers durability with less downtime due to corrosion
- Metal reinforced battery connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life of the tool
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surface while cutting
- Lever action QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast, easy blade changes
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimised performance and overload protection
- Adjustable shoe
- Hang hook
|SPM||0 - 3,000 spm|
|Stroke Length||32 mm (1-1/4"")|
|Keyless Adjustable Shoe||Yes|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Blade Clamp||QUIK-LOK Universal|
Milwaukee 18V LED Torch M18TLED-0
- Durable Sealed Aluminium Head
- 90° Rotating Head for flexible focused illumination.
- Integrated Hook for hands free work
|Hands Free||Integrated Hook|
|Weight Tool only||0.32 kg|
|Weight with 2.0Ah batteries||0.74 kg|
Milwaukee 18V FUEL Brushless Multi-Tool M18FMT-0
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Multi-Tool generates fast cuts, the power for demolition, and low full tool vibration. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 10,000 to 20,000 OPM, with an aggressive 4.2° oscillation angle to deliver fast cuts. The Multi-Tool also gives users the power to complete many demanding applications with ease, such as large cuts through hardwoods and nail embedded wood, removing grout, or tackling other jobs. Vibration dampening technology delivers low full tool vibration, letting the user make cuts more comfortably, and with less fatigue. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimal levels of performance, protection, and compatibility between the tool and battery. To allow users to adjust speed to suit the application, the M18 FUEL Multi-Tool features a 10-setting Variable Speed Dial, with an additional Auto-Load feature. Auto-Load sees the tool start slowly when making precise cuts, before automatically ramping up to the highest speed once under load. Tool-free blade change makes accessory changes quick and means no misplaced tools and less down time on the jobsite. An integrated 180° LED light provides users maximum visibility in low-light situations.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, combined with 10,000 to 20,000 OPM delivers fast cut speed
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence enables communication between tool and batteries, allowing for optimal levels of performance, protection, and compatibility
- Auto-Load feature allows user to start precise cuts slowly, and automatically ramp up to the highest speed under load
- Variable Speed Dial with 10 settings for adjusting speed to application
- Vibration dampening technology for low full tool vibration
- 4.2° oscillation angle
- 180° span LED for visibility in low-light situations
- Tool-free blade change for fast accessory changes
|Oscillation Speed||10,000 - 20,000 opm|
Milwaukee 18V 7.5 Litre Wet/Dry Vacuum M18WDV-0
The M18 7.5 L Wet/Dry Vacuum offers powerful suction for wet and dry applications. Compatible on all Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM-ION battery packs, the M18WDV-0 offers long continuous run time and high air power and suction to provide quick and easy removal of dust, debris and water. A HEPA filter delivers excellent fine dust collection for dry applications. The stackable toolbox design, on-board hose and accessory storage offer excellent portability and convenience, a built-in blower port allows the vacuum to double as a blower, and the 31.8 mm inlet allows standard vacuum attachments to be fastened. It includes vacuum, filter, hose, a crevice tool, hose clip adapter and a wide nozzle.
- Powerful suction for wet and dry applications
- Quick and easy clean-up for wood/metal shavings, drywall dust and other large area jobsite debris
- Organised and enclosed on-board storage
- Stackable tool box design
- Inlet Diameter - 31.8 mm (1-1/4"")
|Max Air Flow||1,274 L/min (45 CFM)|
|Sealed Suction in Water||813 mm (32"") H²O Lift|
Milwaukee 18v Extended Capacity Red Lithium 5.0Ah Battery Pack M18B5
- REDLINK Electronic Intelligence
- Overload protection to prevent battery abuse
- Temperature Management system to keep battery at ideal temperature
- Individual Cell Monitoring for optimal charge and discharge for maximum battery life
- Discharge Protection prevent cell damage from over-discharging
- For use with MILWAUKEE M18 cordless tools
- 2X MORE RUN-TIME
- 20% MORE POWER
- 2X MORE RECHARGES
|Voltage||18 V/5.0 Ah|
|Battery fuel gauge||Yes|
Milwaukee Rapid Charge Station M12-18FC
- Charges all Milwaukee batteries up to 40% faster.
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries.
- Sequential charging.
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery.
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature.
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery.
|Voltage||12V & 18V|
|Weight (tool only)||0.77 kg|
|Warranty||5 Year for Tool, 2 Year for Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||11 Piece Pack|