MILWAUKEE Metal Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications - without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide extends blade's cutting life.
- Laser-cut vibration dampening slots minimize heat, sound, noise.
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish.
- Ideal for dry metal cutting - No lubricant needed.
- Laser-cut blades to reduce wobble and vibration.
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time.
||355 mm (14")
||Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Steel, Threaded Rod, Unistrut
|Number of Teeth
||20 mm, 25 mm, 1"