This well-balanced, patented jig provides extra stability when sharpening knives with long, flexible blades such as fillet knives. With the KJ-140 Wide Centering Knife Jig, you achieve a symmetrical grind with the same angle on both sides of the blade. Regardless of the thickness and geometry of the blade, it will self-center in the jig, giving you the same result on both bevels. The longer clamp stabilizes flexible knife blades to prevent them from bending, so that you get the same angle and pressure over the entire bevel.
- Centers long, flexible knife blades in the jig for optimal, symmetrical results.
- The 140 mm (5 1/2") wide clamp stabilizes flexible blades.
- Centers tapered knives and holds them firmly.
- An extra stop for tall knives, such as cleavers.
- Ability to shape a slightly convex edge with a movement between the two stops.
- Robust design – zinc-cast clamps and fiberglass-reinforced composite stops.
- Well-balanced – most of the weight is focused on the clamps, which provides a more balanced feel when grinding.
- Slides smoothly with low friction against the universal support.
- Works with both Tormek T-4 and Tormek T-8, as well as older models.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.