Timber Decking Drill & Countersink #12
12G (5.5 mm) flat head decking screws
- Professional clean finish; the ultimate all-in-one, single drilling & countersink tool for timber decking
Ideal for: Timber decking (hardwood & composite materials & woodworking)
- Chrome vanadium (CRV) countersink for clean cutting
- Parabolic high-speed steel (HSS) drill bit with improved chip extraction, allows for increased feed rates & shorter cycle times
- Adjustable countersink depth suitable for flush mounting & deep enough to accommodate a plug
- Free-spinning stop collar with rubber o-ring protects the work surface from marks and scratches
- When the collar stops spinning the hole is complete
- Anti-clog design improves visibility & debris removal
|Parabolic drill bit||4.0 mm|
|Countersink Diameter||11.0 mm|
|Shank||1/4" quick change|
|Overall hole depth||40 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.