TCT Tooth Timber Blades
Engineered for extreme performance, giving up to 6x the life of a standard saw blade.
- Designed to cut: wood, wood with knots and nails, hardwood, softwood, plywood, MDF and chipboard
- Suits: general purpose, trim/finish, for use with cordless saw
- Premium European hi-density carbide for extreme durability and cutting life
- Heavy duty laser cut plate is constructed of the finest quality steel for strength and resilience
- Laser cut vents provide superior noise and vibration absorption
- Impact resistant brazing for high-performance tooth bonding
- Thin kerf design increases battery life on cordless saws and makes cutting fast and effortless
- Teflon blade coating means less gu mming and pitch buildup, Teflon is also corrosion resistant for long blade life
- Anti-friction layer for smoother cutting
- Precision tooth grind for superior tracking and cut quality
- Anti-kickback design features reinforced shoulder for safety and durability
- Handles wood with nails and knots
*Blade dimensions and teeth may differ from image
|Speed||11 000 rpm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.