A high performing cordless hammer drill is an essential part of any DIY toolbox. A BLACK+DECKER 18v lithium-ion hammer drill provides the speed, torque and battery runtime you need to take on any drilling task in timber, metals and plastics, whilst the high performance hammer function makes light work of concrete and masonry drilling. The 10 position clutch and 2 gear variable speed, provide the performance you need for ultimate drilling and screwdriving control. The drill is supplied with two 1.5Ah 18V lithium-ion batteries in a handy storage kit box. Part of the BLACK+DECKER 18V Lithium-ion family. One battery system, endless possibilities.
- The power and speed to drill into wood, metal and for all screwdriving tasks
- Hammer action for drilling into masonry and concrete
- 2 Gears - High speed for drilling into wood and Steel, Low speed for controlled driving
- 11 position clutch provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screwdriving tasks.
- LED worklight illuminates the work area when drill is in use
- Lithium Ion battery holds over 80% of its charger over 90 days whilst idle. No Need to charge unit before each use.
- Variable speed for ultimate finger tip control for all drill and screwdriving applications
- Spring loaded battery system for quick and simple battery change and a more secure fit
- Anti slip soft grip which provides comfort when drill is in use
|No-load speed||0-360 / 0-1400 rpm|
|Chuck Type||Two Sleeve|
|Max Drilling Capacity (masonry)||10 mm|
|Beats per minute||21000 bpm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.