- BSPF (G SERIES) - British Standard Pipe BSPF (G Series)
- This series is a pipe thread which is used mainly for mechanical coupling.
- The angle of thread is mainly 55° however for the US method some threads have a 60° angle. It is specified according to JIS and ISO R228.
- BOTTOMING TAPS have a lead of two threads and are used to ensure minimum thread run-out when tapping to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Bottoming Taps are typically preceded by the use of a Taper or Intermediate Tap.
- Manufactured from HSS this general purpose tap is designed for use in medium tensile materials and is for hand or general machine use.
|Overall Length||67 mm|
|Tapping Drill||11.8 mm|