- 118° Split Point (crankshaft point) - Split point is self centering and reduces the need for end thrust.
- Friction at workpiece is reduced.
- 118° point angles are ideal for use in materials such as mild steel and cast iron.
- The 118° point creates easily controlled chips which are wide and thin.
- DRILL BIT SURFACE TREATMENT - Bright Finish Jobber Drills have no surface treatment and are supplied in the as-ground condition. These tools are suitable for general purpose use, particularly for non-ferrous applications.
|Flute Length||101 mm|
|Overall Length||151 mm|