- Bordo X-Bits drill faster and last longer than standard two edged rotary hammer bits.
- Hard stone and high MPA concrete quickly cause standard masonry bits to dull and break, but not the X-Bit.
- The single piece* 4 edge tungsten carbide head offers extreme toughness and wear resistance drilling with exceptionally low vibration.
* X-Bits with a diameter greater than 12 mm utilise a conventional three piece tungsten carbide arrangement.
- The precision cutting facets create dimensionally accurate holes for improved anchor performance.
- Patented chamfering on the tip ensures fracture resistance when drilling into concrete reinforcing.
- Hole positioning is simplified with the self-centering drill tip reducing bit wander.
- Four flute geometry ensures efficient dust removal while retaining an solid engineered heavy duty core the length of the drill to prevent bending and breakage.
|Flute Length||85 mm|
|Overall Length||160 mm|