- Angle of thread is 60 degrees.
- The crest is flat and the thread has clearance at the root allowing external thread and internal thread to engage well.
- Larger root radius and lower thread height enable easy screw thread processing and increase thread screw strength.
- The major diameter of external thread and pitch are specified by a simple numerical value (most commonly measured in millimetres).
- TAPER TAPS have a lead of eight threads and are used as a starting tap in difficult or high precision holes.
- Manufactured from HSS this general purpose tap is designed for use in medium tensile materials and is for hand or general machine use.
|Overall Length||104 mm|
|Tapping Drill||17 mm|