- Bordo Ship Augers are single twist bits, easily recognised by their lack of a central core.
- The ship head features a single cutter with a coarse screw.
- Their open pattern allows for the efficient evacuation of shavings and makes them ideal for deep hole applications.
- The absence of cutting spurs (or lips) makes them less susceptible to deviation due to grain and imperfections making them the preferred option for timber with a strong grain.
- Fully-forged bit for maximum durability.
|Overall Length||190 mm|