Ideal for the electrical and plumbing tradesman. Each hole saw has a thin 0.65 mm sidewall blade thickness, which allows for faster cutting and longer battery life. Ideal for chargeable impact drivers.
- M42 material with special variable pitch tooth design for smoother cuts in sheet metal.
- Self ejecting plug removal.
- 5/32" pilot drill for easy centre locating and quicker cutting penetration.
- 1/4" quick change shank, ideal for use with battery operated impact drivers.
- Safety collar stop helps prevent cutting too deep.
- Smooth and fast cutting - especially designed tooth geometry assures increased performance and better wear resistance.
- Lightweight blades maximize the use of chargeable impact drivers by using a reduced motor and operation load.
- Safety collar stop helps prevent damage to wires when drilling into electrical boxes.