Bordo 2" x 11 BSPF Bottoming Chrome Tap 4246-2B
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- BSPF (G SERIES) - British Standard Pipe BSPF (G Series)
- This series is a pipe thread which is used mainly for mechanical coupling.
- The angle of thread is mainly 55° however for the US method some threads have a 60° angle. It is specified according to JIS and ISO R228.
- BOTTOMING TAPS have a lead of two threads and are used to ensure minimum thread run-out when tapping to the bottom of a blind hole. Bottoming Taps are typically preceded by the use of a Taper or Intermediate Tap.
|Overall Length||115 mm|
|Tapping Drill||57 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.