- For countersinking and deburring in a wide range of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The fluted countersink cutter is used to provide a heavy chamfer in the entrance to a drilled hole.
- This may be required to allow the correct seating for a countersunk head screw or to provide the lead in for a second machining operation such as tapping.
- Use on light to medium materials. Resharpenable.
- All Bordo Countersinks are made from 100% M35 Cobalt High Speed Steel.
- Cobalt offers increased wear and heat resistance in alloy steels, stainless steels and other abrasive or difficult materials. This increases tool life in all production applications.
|Sizes||10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 mm|