- 118° Split Point (crankshaft point) - Split point is self centering and reduces the need for end thrust.
- Friction at workpiece is reduced.
- 118° point angles are ideal for use in materials such as mild steel and cast iron.
- The 118° point creates easily controlled chips which are wide and thin.
- Black Finish Jobber Drills (also called blue finish) achieve their distinctive colour by steam tempering, a thermal process resulting in a porous tool coating.
- This surface helps to keep lubricant on the tool, particularly important on the cutting edges, thus reducing friction and cold welding. The result is increased tool life.
- Black finish tools are generally recommended for ferrous applications where the oxide layer aids chip flow and heat dissipation.
|Diameter||3/32" / 2.38 mm|
|Flute Length||32 mm|
|Overall Length||57 mm|