We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
- 3/4" Short Ball Nose Threaded HSS Cobalt Slot Drill
- HSS-Co8 (Cobalt) centre cutting, short threaded, ball nose
- Sometimes referred to as ball cutters, or ball nose end mills.
- For general milling operations - creating slots and cavities.
- Commonly used when milling soft steels and non-ferrous materials that produce large chips.
- Fewer flutes are best for chip evacuation, keeping the bit cooler, but leave a rougher surface finish.
|Flute Length (mm)||25|
|Overall Length (mm)||77|