Buckaroo Signature Tradesman's Back Support Tool Belt 36"
Our premium leather toolbelt is not only comfortable, but it's also designed to keep you organized on the job site. As a leader in the tool belt industry, we understand that customization is key, as every rig is unique. Whether you're a carpenter, electrician, steelfixer, scaffolder formworker or in any other trade our tool belt is designed to be fully customizable to your needs, allowing you to attach the right accessories, tool holsters, and bags/pouches in the perfect places to suit the needs of any tradie.
One of the key features of our tool belt is its ability to lessen the impact on your lumbar region, making it an excellent choice for those who prioritize ergonomics. If you are prone to carry heavy tools, and larger tool bags then the Buckaroo Back support toolbelt is the right choice.
For added support and weight distribution during those long days of work, we recommend pairing our tool belt with one of our suspenders. We know how tough the job can be on a tradie's body, and our suspenders can help alleviate strain and discomfort.
To ensure a proper fit, please note that selecting ONE SIZE LARGER than your standard pants size is recommended. We want to make sure you get the right size, as we do not refund shipping costs for incorrect sizing. It is the customer's responsibility to choose the correct size based on our sizing suggestion.
Invest in our top-quality tool belt and experience the ultimate comfort and organization that it provides. With its customizable design and premium materials, our tool belt is the ideal choice for professionals in the construction and trades industry. Don't compromise on comfort and functionality - choose Buckaroo for your tool belt needs.
- Scaffolders, Riggers and Carpenters belt. Weighing approximately 800 grams and specially designed to provide comfort over extended periods.
- The upperbelt is fully adjustable to support tool pouches or frogs and fastens with a heavy duty buckle.
- Buckaroo belts feature copolymer coated webbing upper belt strapping- a high performance material that has replaced leather in the equestrian industry due to it's unique properties.
- A wholly Australian invention and made in Australia, copolymer is non toxic and will not stretch, crack, tear or harden if exposed to moisture, unlike leather.
- The combination of materials used on our belts allow them to last under the harsh conditions in which they are used. Only 100% natural Australian Wool Felt padding is used to avoid irritations to the wearers skin. Natural wool felt breaths and is waterproof making it the ideal choice for warmer climates.