- Suitable for portable or stationary drilling of high alloy content steels and metals with a tensile strength up to 1100 N/mm2 e.g. heat and acid proof steel, cast iron, bronze, welded seams, stainless and chrome nickel steels.
- LONG LASTING - 5% cobalt content maintains a sharper cutting edge and delivers 4 x longer life (vs HSS-R).
- NO-SLIP SHANK - Spin proof 3 sided shaft for optimal grip in drill chuck (diameters 5 mm and above only).
- SIZE INDICATORS - Away from abrasion and, located outside of grip zone, positioning ensures easy readability (from 5 mm diameter and up).
- STRONG CENTRAL CORE - Increasing in thickness towards the chuck, the central core improves fracture stability, particularly in freehand use (4.8 mm diameter and up).
- NO-WALK TIP - The ‘no walk’ tip allows for easier penetration of all surfaces (5 mm and above). Cleaner, more accurate, burr-free holes due to recessed cutting wings.
- FASTER DRILLING - The optimised tip and flute geometry delivers 4 x the penetration speed (vs HSS-R). It also removes debris faster and reduces heat build up.
|Total Length||133 mm|
|Working Length||87 mm|