- PATENTED PLUNGE POINT TIP - Specially developed hardened, aggressive front teeth enable improved, low kick-back penetration with easier chip removal, when plunge cutting.
- PREMIUM STEEL - For maximum durability and accessory life, reinforced blade body for the best control and precision.
- CONICAL BLADE BODY - Better control and clean cutting profile with no burning of work pieces, even in narrow curve cuts.
- TOOTH SPACING AND GEOMETRY - Extremely sharp teeth and extra tooth depth for improved chip removal. Reduced slippage and increased cutting speed. Improved control and extended performance life.
- Fast, precise cuts in wood, plywood, blockboard, laminates and plastic up to 60 mm thick.
|Total Length||100 mm|
|Working Length||75 mm|
|Teeth Pitch||4.2 mm|
|Max Cutting Depth||60 mm|