DeWalt 18V 3-Mode Quick Change Rotary Hammer Drill DCH254M2
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- 4.0Ah 18 Volt Lithium Ion battery, delivers high performance, long life and maximum runtime
- Quick release SDS-Plus toolholder and keyless chuck supplied for easy switching between hammer/rotary hammer and rotary only applications
- Best in class vibration, 6.6m/s² reduces user fatigue and maximises operating periods
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
|Power Output||400 Watts|
|No Load Speed||0-1200 rpm|
|Impact Energy [EPTA 05/2009]||2.1 J|
|Blows per minute||0-4500 bpm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]||26 mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]||13 mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]||24 mm|
|Hand/Arm Vibration||6.6 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 [Vibration]||1.5 m/s²|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Chisel||5.4 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 2 [Vibration]||1.5 m/s²|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Metal||2.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 3 [Vibration]||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure||86 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K 1 [Sound]||3 dB(A)|
|Acoustic Pressure||97 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K 2 [Sound]||3 dB(A)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.