XR FLEXVOLT is a range of 54V power tools that offer runtime and performance that has never been seen before - for the first time, professional tradesmen can reliably undertake heavy-duty construction applications without the need for mains power.
This innovation means that you can have 54V power across a whole range of tools without the inconvenience of a cable. DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT is the only battery on the market that can switch from 54V to 18V, making it backward-compatible with your existing XR powertools.
- Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes (18 mm Ø x 80 mm) per charge
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5 m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4 mm to 30 mm
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods
|Battery Capacity||9.0 Ah|
|Power Output||0 Watts|
|Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009)||3.5 J|
|No Load Speed||0-1000 rpm|
|Blows per Minute||0-4480 bpm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]||30 mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]||13 mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]||30 mm|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Concrete||7.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Chisel||8.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Metal||< 2.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Screw driving without impact||< 2.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure||94 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Sound)||3 dB(A)|
|Sound Power||105 dB(A)|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.