The DCN660P2-xE Brushless 16Ga finish nailer is designed to meet the highest demands of construction professionals.
It is the essential tool for the precise installation of all interior decorative trim such as skirting, architraves and coving.
- PERFECT RESULTS - No-Mar pad and simple depth adjust to ensure the DCN660P2-xE gives the exact finish that is needed every time.
- Extended RUNTIME - Belt-free Brushless motor and flywheel for improved performance. The DCN660P2-xE is able to fire approximately 2200 nails using a 5Ah battery.
- ENHANCED ERGONOMICS - Compact and over 1kg lighter than the previous model means significantly improved balance and help to reduce fatigue.
- RAPID FIRE or PRECISION MODE - The Brushless motor provides quick acceleration for rapid fire, offering up to 4 nails per second in Bump Mode.
- 32MM - 63MM NAILS - Designed for use on soft wood (up to 63mm nails) and hard wood (up to 50mm nails) interior trim such as coving, architraves and skirting boards.
|Nail Diameter||1.6mm (16Ga)|
|Nail Length||32mm - 63mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||270mm x 95mm x 325mm|
|Nailer Operating Mode||Bump and Sequential|
|Jam Clearing||Tool free|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 50°C|
|Noise LPa 1sd / Uncertainty||81 / 3dB|
|Noise LWa 1sd / Uncertainty||92 / 3dB|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.