Picture shown is for illustration purpose only, please refer to the product description
- For drilling (reinforced) concrete, masonry, natural and artificial stone.
- SPEED - 4 flute helix maximises debris removal for fast drilling and clear holes. Long helix length with optimised free space for faster debris removal.
- REDUCED VIBRATION - Impact force spread over four cutting faces.
- DURABILITY - Optimised heat treatment for maximum strength.
- CARBIDE TIP - Solid piece carbide with four cutting faces to prevent jamming in rebar. Provides cleaner, more concentric holes and constant high drilling speed. The carbide tip and body are brazed together via an innovative welding technique creating a strong durable bond.
|Total Length||340 mm|
|Working Length||210 mm|