DeWalt 1675W 305mm 12" Double Bevel Slide Compound Mitre Saw DWS780-XE
BONUS ITEMS! Buy DeWalt 1675W 305mm 12" Double Bevel Slide Compound Mitre Saw DWS780-XE & receive these for free!
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Superior cutting performance in small profiles as well as large construction timbers up to 110mm x 303mm
- xPS Shadow line cut indicator delivers accuracy and quick alignment of blade whilst illuminating your work piece for improved productivity, with no adjustment needed
- Robust durability with ability to completely adjust your machine, which maintains accuracy over the life of tool.
- Innovative quick release bevel stop setting ensures accuracy and user friendly setting of bevel angles up to 49 degrees left and right
- Mitre and bevel controls are easy to use, making it quick and simple to switch from one set-up to another
- Cam action mitre lock function lets you set mitres quicker and easier so that you can adjust angles rapidly between 0° - 50° left and 0° - 60° right
- Extended life accuracy in both table and fence design
- Oversized dual sliding fence provides max support in large material cuts regardless of the angle or combination of angles
- Linear horizontal rails use bronze guides for maximum precision when you are cutting materials to as much as 345mm wide
- Compact, lightweight design make for a saw that has a huge capacity and is portable to the max
- Superior dust control with deflection away from your cutting area
- Electronic speed control lets you adjust cutting speed when you are cutting materials besides wood
- Advanced technology grooving stop enables cutting depth adjustment for grooving as well as rebating applications
|Power Input (W)||1675 Watts|
|Power Output (W)||960 Watts|
|Blade Speed (RPM) 1900 - 3800 rpm|
|Blade Diameter (mm)||305 mm|
|Blade Bore (mm)||30 mm|
|Bevel Capacity (degrees)||49/49 °|
|Mitre Capacity right/left -(degrees)||60/50 °|
|Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° W x H (mm)||303 x110 mm|
|Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° W x H (mm)||345 x 76 mm|
|Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° W x H (mm)||268 x 63 mm|
|Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° W x H (mm)||345 x 44 mm|
|Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° W x H (mm)||211 x 112 mm|
|Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° W x H (mm)||244 x 76 mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° (mm)||212 x 76 mm|
|Max. Depth of Cut, Saws (mm)||170 mm|
|Weight (kg)||24.8 kg|
|Depth (mm)||470 mm|
|Length (mm)||770 mm|
|Height (mm)||396 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.