The 125 mm diameter StickFix Granat sanding discs are a special abrasive for repairing compounds, fillers and paintwork. Granat grit abrasives range from P40 for repairing compound, fillers and clear coats (specially VOC clear coats and hard undercoats) up to P1500 for final sanding of clear coats and solid surface/mineral materials. A premium abrasive composed of hardened Aluminium Oxide and Ceramic Grit for scratch resistant coatings and high VOC coatings. Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air and better finishes. StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes.
- No disintegration - Extremely tear resistant and flexible synthetic resin bonds the two layers of abrasive grit, this prevents premature disintegration.
- Even sanding - Uniform grains ensure a consistent depth of roughness across the abrasive. Resulting in a clean sanding finish with less rework.
- Wear resistant grit - The abrasive grain is very durable, each grain retains its shape even under the toughest conditions.
- Quick changes - Festool abrasives are changed without gluing or clamping, just pull one off and attach the next one.
- Improved dust extraction - The Jetstream and Multi Jetstream Festool design increases the service life of your abrasives, as it allows dust to flow through the abrasive to the extractor without clogging.