The compact ETS 125 has a 2 mm sanding stroke and is ideal for achieving an outstanding surface quality when finishing or pre sanding. Weighing in at just 1.2 kg with perfectly balanced weight distribution the ETS 125 has a compact ergonomic design making work easy and non tiring. Finish faster with up to 25% higher rate of material removal. The MMC control electronics ensures that no load speed equals working speed, transmitting the 250 W of power directly onto the working surface.
- Ideal for wooden surfaces - The ETS 125 is perfect for preparation work prior to varnishing, waxing or oiling. The eccentric sanding motion produces a scratch free sanding pattern
- Absolutely flat - When you need to produce top class results, the ETS 125 is an absolute must. The smooth running sanding pad lays absolutely flat on the surface, producing a consistently perfect finish.
- No rework - An excellent finish can only be achieved with good preparatory work. The precision and balance of Festool's 2 mm sander, along with the sanding brake, eliminates the risk of gouges and timely rework.
- Small surface specialist - The compact design of the sander allows for fatigue free one handed operation by left or right handers, without unpleasant vibration. It's low weight takes the effort out of sanding vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Jetstream principle - Festool offers a complete system including sanding pads and abrasives. The Jetstream principle ensures greater dust removal, cooler pad temperatures and longer abrasive life.
- Breathe easy - Pair your ETS 125 with a Festool dust extractor to achieve almost 100% extraction. Festool dust extractors can be connected directly, no adapter required.
- CLEANTEC Connection System - Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- Jetstream Principle - The 9 hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Increases service life by up to 30%.
- Plug-it - Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover.
- Protector - Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
- Turbo Dust Extraction - Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
- Electronic - Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
- MPE Sanding Pad - Extremely durable sanding pads and sanding discs for long service life.
- Plus Systainer - Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
- StickFix - Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives - no adhesives, no clamping.
- Vibration Stop - Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
|Power Consumption||200 W|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 mm|
|Sanding Stroke||2 mm|
|Sanding Pad Diameter||125 mm|
|Power Lead Type||Plug-it Lead|
|Orbital Motion Speed||6,000 - 14,000 rpm|