The LEX 3 150 mm sander with its 3 mm sanding stroke is perfect for fine and final sanding and ideal for use on large flat surfaces, producing a very high quality sanding finish. The sturdy design ensures a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings. Combined with a suitable Festool Dust Extractor, highly efficient extraction is provided on a range of materials. Also offering the lowest compressed air consumption of any air sander, the LEX 3 is guaranteed to reduce energy cost.
- Maintenance free - The clean exhaust air eliminates the need for time consuming rework. An oil free motor also results in significantly less servicing requirements and costs.
- Cost effective - With the lowest compressed air consumption of any sander of its kind (only 270 litres per minute), the LEX 3 generation sanders can reduce energy costs by as much as 30%.
- A pleasure to work with - Combine low noise emissions, low vibrations and low weight with an ergonomically designed shell and you are rewarded with a highly efficient sander that is comfortable to use over long periods of time.
- Dust free - Use with a number of different extractors, including hazardous rated extractors for aluminium and carbon materials. One hose incorporates three functions - compressed air, exhaust and dust extraction.
- Safety first - LEX 3 sanders are fitted with a dead man switch to ensure continuous safe work on all materials. The switch also clearly shows the stroke rate of the machine.
- System compatible - Festool have a range of systems available to optimise the use of your tool. The WorkCentre provides a mobile workbench for safe and handy storage of Festool abrasives, accessories and consumables.
- Antistatic Function - Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- IAS 3 System - Hose system incorporates compressed air, dust extraction and exhaust air.
- StickFix - Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives - no adhesives, no clamping.
- Vibration Stop - Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
- IAS 3 Light - Dust extraction, compressed air with external air exhaust.
- MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 principle - Sanding system with integral dust conveying concept. With the patented MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 principle.
- Quick Acting Brake - For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
|Operating Pressure - Flow Pressure||6 bar|
|Sound Pressure Level||72 dB(A)|
|Air Consumption at Rated Load||290 lpm|
|Sanding Stroke||3 mm|
|Sanding Pad Diameter||150 mm|
|Number of Strokes||20,000 rpm|
|Power Source||Compressed Air|
|Orbital Motion Speed||10,000 rpm|
|Vibration Emission Value ah - single axel||2.1 m/s²|
|Vibration Emission Value ah - three axel||3.7 m/s²|