Extremely versatile. Extremely precise. Extremely easy to handle: Whether guided freely or on the guide rail, the OF 1010 router is the ideal one-handed device. Thanks to its size and low weight it can be guided along edges, lines or curves with just one hand. For routing profiles, grooves, rebates and dovetail joints - the OF 1010 impresses with a wide variety of technical solutions.
- The best option for precision - The clearly visible work area of the OF 1010 R offers an unobstructed view of the router. This enables users to achieve cutting results with absolute precision.
- Double column clamping - The OF 1010 R is clamped to both guide columns at the same time. This means that the router is secured in place with absolute torsional rigidity. This ensures perfect routing results and time-consuming reworking is a thing of the past.
- Lightweight structure with excellent ergonomics - Its ergonomic handle makes the OF 1010 R rest particularly snug in your hand and makes guiding the machine safe and convenient.
- Cutter replacement in record time - The cutter of the OF 1010 R can be changed quickly and safely thanks to the easy-to-access work area.
- The perfect combination for clean work - The unique chip deflector enables optimal dust extraction, and guarantees excellent suction power when routing edges in combination with the dust extraction attachment and a Festool extractor.
- Fine adjustment - The OF 1010 R has a precise depth adjuster. It takes just a few seconds and minimal effort to finely adjust the routing depth accurate to a tenth of a millimetre using the dial.
- Clean and healthy working with a system - Forms the perfect combination with Festool extractors for an unobstructed view of the workpiece and for healthy, precise, time-saving work. The bayonet fitting makes it easy to attach and securely hold suction hoses D 27 and D 36.
- The right router for every application - Unconditional quality is uncompromising. That is why we recommend using original Festool cutters, Machines, routers and accessories - we provide optimum equipment from a single source for versatile and efficient working.
- Integrated support - The OF 1010 R is fitted with a support to prevent the router from tipping over when used with the guide rail As a result, it stays in the groove and produces the desired result.
- Easy to copy workpieces - Workpieces can be copied quickly using the angle arm. The arm runs along the profile of the original workpiece and this profile is then transferred to the workpiece being processed using the router.
- Antistatic Function - Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- Guide System - Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and routers.
- FastFix - Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- Quick Acting Brake - For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
- CLEANTEC Connection System - Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- MMC Electronics - Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- Plug-it - Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover.
- Plus Systainer - Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
|Power Consumption||1010 W|
|No Load Speed||10,000 - 24,000 rpm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 mm|
|Collet Diameter||6 - 8 mm|
|Routing Depth Adjustment Range||8 mm|
|Power Lead Type||Plug-it Lead|
|Routing stroke||55 mm|
|Bench opening||50 mm|