Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Please note: Due to the size and/or weight of this product it is shipped directly from the supplier and will require us to contact you after checkout to process an additional shipping fee. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please also note: Freight charges will also apply when picking the item up in-store
- Form Arms Type FA15-107
- Fork Arms (or forklift tines) supplied have been designed in accordance with AS2359.1.
- Random testing has been carried out in accordance with AS2359.1 Clause 6.5.
- Fork Arms are supplied in a range of capacities and lengths.
- Always ensure that the rating of the Fork Arm is equal to or exceeds the rated lift capacity of the fork truck.
- The fitting of Fork Arms with a lower rating than the forklift truck could lead to failure, resulting in injury or death.
- Tough CrMo high tensile steel
- Light weight, slow wearing
- Standard ITA carriage hooks
- **NOTE - When fitting Fork Arms ensure that the marking on the Fork Arms is compatible with the forklift rating.
- Each Fork Arm is stamped on the side with the relevant information.
- The rating is for an individual Fork Arm and should be doubled to provide a total safe working load.
|Capacity per pair at 500 mm||1500 kg|
|Weight (per pair)||72 kg|