Ensure your feet remain unscathed in the rough-and-tumble of everyday work with KingGee's Bennu Rigger 9" boot, featuring Kevlar stitching in key stress zones for additional protection against heat, sparks & abrasion, unique Achilles and front flexing zones and an underfoot phylon interlayer, Bennu is tough without compromising on comfort.
Ideal for heavy industrial.
- Steel Toe Cap
- Water Resistant Full-Grain Leather
- Kevlar® stitching on TPU Toe Bump
- Additional under foot Phylon Interlayer
- Cosmo Lunar Lining
- Kevlar® stitching in key stress zones for additional protection against heat, sparks & abrasion
- Unique Achilles flex
- Front flexing zones
- Quick Release side zipper
- Cordura padded collar
- D30® shock absorbing lateral ankle protection
- Hinged lace pocket compartment for keeping lace ends secure
- Rubber Outsole, PU Midsole
- Memory foam footbed
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019
- Ideal for Heavy Industrial, Mining, Roadworks, Engineering, Building & Construction
- Water Resistant Full Grain Nubuck Leather
KingGee footwear and APODA are working together to deliver improved comfort and foot health for all of our end users. Footwear showing this logo have been tried, tested and recommended by experts.
Accordian-style flex point in the Achilles area allows the boot to flex. It's unique design allows the foot to flex forward when crouching and backward when changing gears in a car/truck preventing any pain and restriction in movement from the achilles tendon.
Designed to withstand a force of 200J (Joules) and compression resistance of 1.5 ton. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) protective cap liner for added comfort and steel cap protective liner to ensure toes are comfortable and not in contact with the protective safety cap.
Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.
Provides world class shock absorbing impact lateral & medial ankle protection.
We use Global Recycled Standard (GRS) endorsed recycled TPU materials. When you shop from this range you are helping us work towards a more sustainable future