HiKOKI 18V Hammer Driver Drill DV18DBL2(H4Z)
- RFC (Reactive Force Control) is a new safety function that alleviates the danger caused by high torque. RFC senses if the bit locks and reduces the output power to reduce kickback
- High rotation and work speed for increased efficiency
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy resulting in longer battery and tool life
- 13mm single sleeve metal keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock provides high strength and effortless usability
- 2 speed gearbox with all metal gears ensures maximum power, performance and resilience
- 22 stage adjustable clutch allows for a precise adjustment when driving screws
|Capacity||Masonry: 16 mm |
Wood: 76 mm
Metal: 13 mm
|No Load Speed||0 - 500 / 0 - 2,100 (min-1)|
|Max Torque||Hard: 136 Nm |
Soft: 62 Nm
|Weight||2.5 kg (with battery)|
|Length||204 mm (with battery)|
HiKOKI 18V 1/2" Brushless Impact Wrench WR18DBDL2(H4Z)
- 305 Nm Max Tightening Torque providing high power for the toughest jobs.
- 4 step tightening mode selector in order to suit various applications: High mode, medium mode, low mode and single mode.
- Brushless motors provide increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime.
- Smooth socket changes with friction ring anvil making it easier to install a pin and o-ring to securely lock the socket in place.
- Electronic switches are more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Exceptional ergonomics with well-balanced weight distribution ensures less user fatigue and greater work efficiency with the centre of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand.
- Multi-function ultra-bright LED light allows the user to select between trigger co-ordinated with afterglow or ON/OFF switch.
|Capacity||Bolt - M10 - M20 |
High tension bolt - M10 - M16
|No load speed||High Mode - 0 - 2,700 (min-1) |
Medium mode - 0 - 2,000 (min-1)
Low mode - 0 - 1,000 (min-1)
Single Mode - 0 - 2,700 (min-1)
|Impact rate||0 - 3,600 (min-1)|
|Max. Torque||305 Nm|
|Drive||12.7 mm square drive|
|Weight||1.8 kg (with battery)|
|Head Length||145 mm|
HiKOKI 36V MultiVolt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah|
|Dimensions||116 x 69 x 76 mm|
|Charging Time||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)|
|Compatible Products||All existing 18V slide-type tools |
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
|Compatible Chargers||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries|
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3(H0Z)
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in
|Capable of charging||14.4V and 18V slide style Li-ion batteries|