Holemaker Air 200 5MT 200mm Pneumatic Magnetic Base Drill HM-PRO200A
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The PRO200A is a new pneumatic portable magnetic drilling machine with 200mm diameter drilling and M52 tapping capacity.
The spindle bore is No.5 Morse Taper and the drill chuck is 1-1/4" Weldon. The PRO200A is a robust design built with modular construction and can be handled by a single operator.
- 2 speeds - ideal for drilling and tapping.
- Integrated air processing module.
- 2 x 14700Nm magnetic adhesion force.
- Adaptive magnets can work on curved or flat surfaces.
- Integrated swarf guard.
- Both the machine and the body of the PRO200A drill is certified ATEX II2G/D C IIC T6;T4 and meets the requirements for use in areas with a risk of explosion.
|Motor Speeds (under load)|| - 20 rpm (gear I)|
- 80 rpm (gear II)
|Motor Power||3650 W|
|Air consumption||3500 l/min (125 CFM)|
|Air connection||1/2" external thread|
|Tool holder||31.75 mm Weldon (1-1/4")|
|Max milling capacity||200 mm (7-7/8")|
|Max drilling capacity||45 mm (1-3/4")|
|Max Tap size||M48|
|Stroke||400 mm (15-3/4")|
|Max depth of cut||100 mm (4")|
|Magnetic clamping force||2 �� 15.000 N|
|Min. workpiece thickness||13 mm (1/2")|
|Required ambient temperature||0���40°C (32���104°F)|
|Max Working Heigh||991mm|
|Max Working Width||900mm|
|Max Working Length||528mm|
|Weight||130 kg (290 lbs.)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.