- The Low Smoke+ oil is a mix of mineral- and synthetic oils.
- It gives off very little smoke and has extremely good lubrication qualities on high load engine details, like for instance the connecting rod bearing.
- This oil gives very low smoke emissions, especially important when used in products often run in densely built up areas.
- It also provides a lower engine temperature which extends the engine’s life.
- The formulation used in Husqvarna Low Smoke + oil gives very good seizure protection, both against lean as well as carbon related piston seizures.
- Suitable for all Husqvarna 2-stroke models when mixed with regular unleaded fuel.