Exclusively designed by Husqvarna the T35X trimmer head features a semi-automatic cord feed system Tap-n-Go and ball bearing resting surface. Features developed for users with high demands on durability and minimised downtime. The trimmer line is fed automatically when the head is pushed into the ground. This means that the user always controls when the line is fed and the line can be fed while working with the machine.
- Open eyelet - Provides easy line feeding.
- Resting surface with ball bearing - Less wear and longer life span.
- Replaceable parts - Included parts can be replaced separately.
- Durability 5/5 - Optimised material combinations for prolonged lifetime.
- Grass - This product is best suited for trimming grass
- Easy use - Trimmer head is easy to attach, load and use. Line feeds automatically while working and has an open eyelet design to facilitate loading. Recommended for unaccustomed users.
|Cord Size Min||2.4 mm|
|Cord Size Max||2.7 mm|
|Fits engine size||30-42 cc|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.