Husqvarna 340i is a powerful and light, versatile, battery-powered chainsaw with great cutting capacity for all-round use like felling, pruning, cutting firewood or carpentry. Great manoeuvrability thanks to the saw's narrow body which keeps the centre of gravity close to the handles. Low vibration and noise levels and smart user interface with easily visible battery status on the handle. Standard chain tensioning. Easy to use with both internal or backpack battery.
- Intuitive key pad - Easy to operate key pad that ensures the machine does not switch on accidentally. Also displays battery status.
- High chain speed - High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- Flip-up oil tank cap - The flip-up oil tank cap is easy to open and the transparent indicator makes it easy to monitor chain oil levels.
- savE - Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime.
- Efficient brushless motor - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Gear up for nonstop operation - Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Inertia chain brake - Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
|Motor type||BLDC (brushless)|
|Oil tank volume||0.2 L|
|Oil pump type||Automatic|
|Equivalent vibration, front / rear||3.2/3.2 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level||93 dB(A)|
|Standard bar length||14"|
|Chain type||S93G X-Cut|
|Chain gauge||.050" / 1.3 mm|
|Chain speed at max power||20 m/s|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.