We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
Husqvarna 120iB is a lightweight and easy to-use battery-powered blower for small and medium gardens. Convenient, easy starts, fast acceleration, low weight and three modes for flexible operation.
- 3 modes performance - 3 different modes for best performance, depending on need or task. 3 N for smaller duties inside or outside. 7 N for good power, suitable for most tasks. 10 N for tougher duties and when full power is needed.
- Lightweight design - Low total weight through less components and lightweight electric motor in comparison with petrol machines.
- Ergonomic handle - Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- Low noise levels - Low noise levels enable longer working hours and the possibility to work in noise sensitive and restricted areas.
- Brushless motor - High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- Excellent ergonomics - Excellent ergonomics through its exceptional product balance, comfortable handle grip and intuitive keypad.
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
|Air flow in pipe||10.3 m³/min / 363.74 cfm|
|Air speed (10 N)||46 m/s / 165.6 kph|
|Air speed (7 N)||39 m/s / 140.4 kph|
|Air speed (3 N)||26 m/s / 93.6 kph|