Some jobs require exceptional power. The K 1270 is a real powerhouse with an impressive 5.8 kW output, turning your heaviest cutting jobs into a fast and effective operation. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV970/1270 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Superior power with low emissions - Patented X-torqTM engine that uses air to flush out the cylinder provides exceptional power but keeps fuel consumptions and emissions low.
- Magnesium blade guard - Contributes to a light weight which gives an improved power-to-weight ratio. New stepless adjustment makes it easier to change cutting position.
- Reduced wear - Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
- Cuts close to walls or ground - Possible thanks to the reversible cutting arm
- Maintenance-free air filter - The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power.
- Active Air Filtration - Our two-step filtration system with centrifugal cleaning and a single paper filter increases product life and extends service intervals.
- SmartCarb - Our built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter life time.
- Reversible cutting arm - The drive belt with fully sealed transmission keeps out cutting dust for reduced wear and allows close cutting to walls and floor.
- Anti-vibration system - Reduced vibrations in the cutter handle for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- Poly-V belt - Provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and extended service intervals.
- Blade retarder - Reduces the stop time of the blade when the machine is switched off, which enables you to quickly move on to the next job.
- EasyStart - EasyStart ensures easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder.
- Wet cutting kit - Less slurry and low water consumption thanks to the progressive water valve, this adjusts the water volume to the exact amount needed.
|Output power||5.8 kW|
|Cylinder displacement||118.8 cm³|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Number of strokes||2-stroke engine|
|Cutting depth, max||145 mm|
|Blade diameter, max||400 mm|
|Arbor diameter||20/25.4 mm|
|Blade thickness, max||5 mm|
|Peripheral speed, max||90 m/s|
Sound, Noise & Vibration:
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||117 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|
|Vibrations left/front handle||6.9 m/s²|
|Vibrations right/rear handle||6.3 m/s²|