Introducing the Ingersoll Rand 2235 Series Impactool. A powerful, durable and reliable workhorse whose reputation is built on helping you build yours, because you don't do a job halfway, and neither do our tools.
- SOUND REDUCTION: Ingersoll Rands Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool. Sparing your ears without sacrificing the power to get REAL WORK done.
- POWER: Punish the toughest bolts with 1,300 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and 900 ft-lbs. of max reverse torque powered by Ingersoll Rands finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism. From the garage to the most demanding industrial sites, there is no job that will stand in its way.
- WEIGHT: At only 4.7 pounds less is weighing you down, so you can work harder and faster for longer stretches of time.
- DURABILITY: Born from the legendary durability of the Ingersoll Rand 2135 Series, the 2235 pushes toughness to the next level. Its built with a titanium hammer case, steel-wear plate and composite housing that protect the tool from the harshest environments.
- RELIABILITY: Every component, every mechanism and every function of the 2235 Series has been pushed to the limits to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs. Backed by a two-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse, from its components to its technology, to be the impact wrench you can always count on to get REAL WORK done.
|Drive Size, Type||.1/2"|
|Maximum Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||930 (1260)|
|Nut-Busting Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||1350 (1830)|
|Free Speed (rpm)||8500|
|Weight lb (kg)||4.6 (2.1)|
|Length in. (mm)||7.6 (193)|
|Impacting Sound Level dB(A)||98|
|Air Inlet NPTF (in.)||1/4"|
|Min Hose Size (in.)||3/8"|
A failure or sudden release of a line or a hose under pressure can be devastating to people nearby. Therefore, an ALL-IN-1 kit to protect against accidental puncture, human error or unforeseen maintenance issues has been created. Simple, inexpensive and effective, those accessories can mean the difference between life and death, by taking the air connection 1.5 m away from the body torso, so in the event of a connection failure the body is not in the direct path of a flying coupling, a flying coupling can kill.
- CAPS 1/4" Hose Whip with Nitto style plug (1.5m)
- Lubricator Portable airline
- CAPS air tool oil (1 Litre)
- CAPS Air Tool Grease Kit (100g)
- 1/2" Male-Nitto: 40PM Coupling
- Quick Connect Couplings: 40SM