Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
This Type 30 7100D15/12 is suitable to industry-rated demands for value and lasting performance. It features lower operating temperatures, greater energy efficiency, inlet filter silencers and side-sealer piston rings for lower oil carry over and low operating RPM for longer component life. The industrial mechanism can be used in a variety of applications allowing for extended use in future.
- High efficiency stainless steel valves: Cool running valves are heat treated ensuring reduced heat and carbon increase
- Trouble-free operation: Easy to use operating system and low maintenance required
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for continuous operation, making it a reliable system for your applications
- Cost-effective choice for all Industrial Applications: offering maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, the IR Type 30 has been designed for the increasing demands of the industrial market.
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power and run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175psi.
|Capacity||47.2 cfm (1,337 l/min)|
|Free Speed||1030 rpm|
|Motor||11 kw / 15 hp|
|Rated Pressure||175 psi|
|Tank Size||303 L|
|Tool Weight||632 kg|