Ingersoll Rand 3/4" Air Impact Wrench 7000rpm 2145QiMAX
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
More power. Less air. Not only does the new Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX Impactool deliver incredible performance and industrial-grade durability, its efficient air motor also reduces air consumption — which saves you money.
- MAX Power: 1350 ft-lb maximum reverse torque from a tool that weighs just 7.4 lbs and is compact enough to access tight spaces
- MAX Durability: Built to last and designed to withstand tough use in rugged environments; a two-year limited warranty is standard
- MAX Productivity: An air motor that's 16% more efficient than its predecessor and an easy-to-clean inlet screen means less downtime, better tool performance, and less money spent on compressed air
|Max Torque (Reverse)||1350 ft-lb (1830 Nm)|
|Forward Torque Range||200 – 900 ft-lb (271–1220 Nm)|
|Blows Per Minute||1150|
|Maximum Free Speed||7000 rpm|
|Sound Pressure (free speed)||91.1 dBA|
|Net Weight||7.4 lb (3.4 kg)|
|Overall Length||8.5" (217 mm)|
|Average Air Consumption||8.5 cfm (241 L/min)|
|Air Consumption @ Load||32 cfm (906 L/min)|
|Air Inlet||1/2" NPTF|
|Min Hose Size||1/2" (13 mm)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.