Ingersoll Rand Mini Impact Wrench 14500rpm 2101XP-QC
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Despite its small size, this Mini Impact Wrench packs a punch. Thanks to its rocking dog impact mechanism and finely tuned vane motor, this wrench is as compact as it is powerful.
- Access - Thanks to its small size, this wrench can fit in even the toughest to reach spaces.
- Reliability - These parts will stand the test of time. The rocking dog impact mechanism is easy to maintain, and delivers a powerful burst with low air needs.
- Increased Productivity - The less time you have to worry about changing parts, the more time you have to work.
|Drive Type||Hex, Quick Change, Sleeve|
|Forward Torque||68 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||75 Nm|
|Blows per minute||3650 bpm|
|Free Speed||14500 rpm|
|Impacting Sound Pressure||84.9 dBA|
|Impacting Sound Power||95.9 dBA|
|Free Speed Sound Pressure||83.5 dBA|
|Free Speed Sound Power||94.5 dBA|
|Min Hose Size||10 mm|
|Avg Air Consumption||382 l/min|
|Tool Weight||0.73 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.