INR26650-55A - Suitable for Spika Thermo Scopes & Binoculars
INR26650-55A 3.6V 5.5Ah NiCoMn(NCM) battery cell for Spika Thermo Scopes & Binoculars, Motorcycle and Tricycle has been successfully qualified with The National Mandatory Inspection, which is widely used in electric buses, electric logistics trucks, electric special vehicles, power station, energy storage system and so on with high security, high consistency and high-reliability characteristics.
Spika Models This Can Be Used In:
- GAIR-TS40R - GL35R, Infiray GENI Scope - Rifle
- Chemistry: Lithium-Ion (LiIon) Cylindrical
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 5.5Ah
- Watt Hour: 19.8Wh
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 11A
- Size: 26650
- Width: 26.7mm
- Height: 65.2mm
- Weight: 94g
- 1 x INR26650-55A Battery
Important Information Regarding Rechargeable Lithium Cells - LITHIUM ION (LiIon) & LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE (LiFePO4)
- Single unprotected cells are available to recognised customers. For safety information please read the Lithium Battery Safety document
- Do not attempt to charge these batteries using chargers for nickel-based batteries or any charger not specifically designed for rechargeable lithium technology.
- This cell is manufactured for use in a battery pack assembly. It is not intended for use without a protection circuit. For equipment designed to use individual cells, a protection circuit can be incorporated.
- Lithium-ion cells can be assembled into single or multi-cell battery packs by authorised pack assembly centres such as our company that have been approved for safety circuit assembly and Lithium-Ion pack design.
- HBplus Battery Specialists can also provide advice and components for intelligent Battery Management System's (BMS) additional to or incorporating PCM's. It's recommended that battery packs especially those featuring complex series/parallel cell assemblies incorporate a BMS in their construction. For further information please consult our sales engineering staff.