P&N 36 Pce Quickbit Driving Set 165399019
- Torsion Control zone - Absorbs extreme torque loads to optimise control whilst preventing fastener cam-out, extending the lifetime of your impact bit.
- Magnetic Precision Tip - CNC machined tips offer a precise fit to prevent stripping and fastener cam-out, magnetised for ultimate control
- Impact Performance - PTA is uniquely designed for extreme impact and torque applications. This accessory is manufactured from S2 steel, machined and heat treated.
- Magnetic Lobular Head - Subtle cam in-hex design applies driving force to the flat surface of the fastener, preventing damage to its corners and a reduction in potential round-off
- Magnetic Quick Release - Quick release coupler provides quick change overs of 25 mm driver bits. Simply push the knurled grip forward to eject the bit (Fits all other 1/4" driver bit lengths)
- Magnetic Extreme C-Clip Coupler - Impact rated for high torque applications, driver bit is retained with a magnet and our EXTREME strength C-Clip. Our coupler has been designed so the driver bit will NOT eject free when in use.
- Socket Driver Adaptor - Available in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" drive, the socket driver adapts a socket onto your 1/4" impact driver or standard drill driver.
NOTE: If using an impact driver, you MUST use an impact rated socket
|Bits 25 mm||PH1 x 1, PH2 x 2, PH3 x 1, SQ2, SQ3, BL6.5, T10, T15, T20, T25, HEX2, HEX2.5, HEX3|
|Bits 50 mm||PH2 x 3, PH3, SQ2 x 2, SQ3, T20 x 2, T25 x 2, HEX5 x 3|
|Accessories||50 mm - Magnetic bit coupler extreme|
50 mm - Magnetic bit coupler quick release
50 mm Nutsetter - 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
50 mm Socket Driver - 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.