Makita 1200W Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw JR3051TK
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Powerful 1,200 W* motor delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute (*Continuous rating input)
- Tool less blade change - one touch tool less blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Variable speed trigger - large 2 finger variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide range of applications
- Lock on button for continuous operation, pull the switch trigger than push in the lock button
- Soft grip for increased comfort
- Well balanced design only 3.2 kg and 447 mm long for reduced operator fatigue and continued use
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use (optional accessory)
|Max. cutting capacities in wood||255 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities in pipe||130 mm|
|Length of stroke||30 mm|
|Strokes per minute||0-3,000 spm|
|Continuous rating input||1,200 W|
|Overall length||447 mm|
|Power supply cord||2.0 m|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.