Designed to suits the needs of mechanics, manufacturing, plumbing and kitchen fitting this angled impact range is compact and lightweight ideal for access to tight spaces for fastening.
Powered by Makita's slide type 12V MAx battery platform this tool is available in as a 3/8" square impact wrench. With a large variable speed paddle switch and conveniently located forward and reverse switch this allows comfortable operation of the tool from any angle.
- LED Joblight - single LED with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Aluminium Angle Head - light weight and durable with a compact head height of only 53 mm for access to narrow spaces
- Easy Grip Handle - small diameter handle grip ensures comfortable handling
- CxT Compact extreme Technology - ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tool for prolonged periods of time
- Push Button Type Reverse Switch - located at the base of the hand grip, the push button type switch allows the user to quickly switch between forward and reverse
- Large Variable Speed Paddle Switch - large paddle switch style lever allows the user to comfortably operate the lever from any angle
|Driving Shank||3/8" Square|
|Max Fastening Torque||60 Nm|
|No Load Speed||0-2,000 rpm|
|Impacts per Minute||0-3,000 ipm|
|Head Height||53 mm|
|Overall Length||380 mm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|