- Finishing mode - makes it easier to work fine polishing by keeping fixed torque and controlling rotation on heavy duty
- Elastomer bumper - protective rubber bumper on the top and the bottom of the polisher, protecting the workpiece form damage should the tool come in contact with the material
- Constant speed control allows the user to achieve a fine finish because the rotation speed remains constant even under load
- Dual action - random orbit with forced rotation ideal for rough polishing such as surface treatment. Random orbit mode is ideal for fine polishing
- Variable speed control - rotating speed can be changed by turning the speed adjustment dial from 1 to 5. Allowing the user to select the ideal speed to suit the material and the compound
- Removable dust covers prevents dust and polishing pad fibres from entering the motor. Removing the covers makes cleaning easier ensuring smooth consistent airflow to the motor
- Soft start - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
|Pad size||150 mm (6")|
|Orbit diameter||5.5 mm|
|Orbits per minute||High: 0 - 6,800 min
Low: 0 - 5,200 min
|Tool weight||3.0 kg|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.