- Water Supply Attachment allows for efficient cutting with a 500 ml gravity feed water tank or the ability to connect a water supply hose for dust free masonry cutting.
- Wet & Dry Cutting both wet and dry cutting guards are supplied as standard, designed to be easily swapped over by removing one screw. Wet guard adapts to the water tank or hose while dry cutting guard can be connected to a appropriate dust extraction system.
- LED Joblight illuminates the cutting path with pre glow and after glow functions. Lighting up the cut line for more accurate cutting.
- Bevel Cutting capacity to make bevel cuts between 0-45°
- Automatic Torque Drive automatically adjusts speed and torque to optimise the cutting speed in both light and dense materials.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) enhanced resistance to dust and water ensuring the high durability of the tool in tough workshop conditions.
- Auto start Wireless System (AWS) automatically actives compatible AWS vacuum or receiver once the trigger switch is engaged. Paired extraction unit will operate when the saw is in operation and shut down once the trigger is released. (*requires optional AWS receiver (198901-5) and compatible vacuum)
|Cutting capacities at 0°||40 mm|
|Cutting capacities at 45°||27 mm|
|Blade diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No load speed||8,800 rpm|
|Vac Type||Wet & Dry|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|