Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill (tool only) DHP486Z
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill is a reliable and high-performing tool that can handle any heavy-duty application. This drill features a compact design, reducing the overall length by 27mm compared to the previous model, improving handling and control.
Equipped with 3 drilling modes, this tool can handle any task with ease. The screwdriving mode, with its rotation and clutch mechanism, ensures even and consistent finishing while fastening screws. The drilling mode, with a maximum torque of 141 Nm, is ideal for drilling through tough materials. Finally, the hammer drilling mode, with its rotation and hammering mechanism, is perfect for masonry applications, with a maximum hole diameter of 16mm.
The high brightness twin LED joblight, with its pre-glow and after-glow functions, illuminates the working area for greater visibility during application, making it easy to work in low-light conditions. The newly designed motor and gear ratio of this tool increase its performance and power output in continuous heavy-duty applications, making it a go-to tool for any professional.
With the 2-speed mechanical gearing, the high-speed mode produces 2,100rpm for rapid drilling speed, while the low-speed mode produces high levels of torque, suitable for high load operation. The all-metal gear construction ensures a smooth transfer of power in high load applications, while the highly durable materials ensure unmatched durability, ensuring this tool will continue to perform for years to come.
Lastly, the XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects this tool against dust and moisture, even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing its durability. Don't settle for less; choose the Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill for your heavy-duty applications.
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27 mm vs. the previous model
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- High Power Output - This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy duty applications.
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 2,100 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- All metal gear construction - allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm
Self-feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||16 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,100 rpm
Lo: 0 - 550 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 31,500 ipm
Lo: 0 - 8,250 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 130 Nm
Soft: 65 Nm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.