Makita 18V Brushless Loop Handle Line Trimmer DUR192LZ
- 2 Stage Speed Control allows the user to select the accurate speed for the job at hand, choosing between Low: 0 4,600 rpm and High: 0 6,000 rpm.
- Assembly Type Shaft - this trimmer comes folded to allow for easy transportation however once the trimmer has been put together, it is not able to be disassembled.
- Nylon Head Use Only - the 300 mm cutting width is only suitable for use with nylon line. Metal/Plastic blades are not able to be connected to this model.
- High Power Output produces 0.46 kW of max power output, providing the power needed to take on the toughest tasks.
- Extreme Protection Technology provides added protection by channelling dust and moisture away from the tool's key internal components.
- Narrow Guard Design provides the user with a better line of sight to the nylon head, leading to more accurate trimming.
|Max. Power Output||0.46 kW|
|No Load Speed||Low: 0-4,500 rpm|
High: 0-6,000 rpm
|Spindle Size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Nylon Head Accepts Nylon Line||2.0 mm x 3.0 m|
|Max. Cutting Width||300 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Cell Capacity||1.5-3.0 Ah|
|Charge Time|| 30 mins (Compact)|
60 mins (3.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|