Makita 18V Brushless Sub-Compact Impact Driver (tool only) DTD157Z
- Brushless Motor - Brushless motor produces 140N of max. tightening torque.
- Twin LED Job lights - Twin LED joblights to improve visibility in dark working environments for added convenience.
- 2 Stage Power Selection - 2 stage power selection for controlled fastening speed and power, allowing the user to optimize performance for the task at hand.
- Extreme Protection Technology - XPT technology ensures the tool can withstand the harshest of work environments and jobsites. The DTD157 also features an aluminium hammer case, making it a durable tool choice.
- Rubberised Grip - Ergonomically designed handle with a rubberized soft grip, improving control and comfort during application.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5-M14|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5-M12|
|No load speed||Hard: 0 -3,000 rpm|
Soft: 0 -1,300 rpm
|Impact rate||Hard: 0 -4,100 ipm|
Soft: 0 -2,000 ipm
|Max. tightening torque||140 Nm|
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|
|Rpm||Hard 0 -3,000rpm|
|Rpm||Soft: 0 -1,300rpm|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.